Custom LED Lights
Our company prides itself on getting you the biggest return on your investment as possible. That's why we offer the best LED products on the market which are custom designed to fit into your existing fixtures. We do this through a four step process that has been tried and proven successful for all of our clients in the past.
- Step 1. Analysis - We start by analyzing your specific needs and your current energy consumption.
- Step 2. Customization - Next, we develop custom solutions to meet your needs, reduce your energy consumption. Ultimately, saving you money. Our design team will have LED lights that fit your existing fixtures so that you don't have to pay the added the added cost of buying new ones.
- Step 3. Installation - Our team will work diligently to assure that every measure is taken to ensure proper installation that is durable & meets all safety codes.
- Step 4. Follow-Up - A representative will visit the site shortly after the installation to answer any questions and assure that all equipment is working properly.
We also offer a special line of LED lights designed specifically for parking garages. LED lights for parking garage structures are available from 24-32 watts.
Click on the button below to see a video of a completed LED light installation in a parking garage structure.
Take A Look At The Savings From One of Our Recent LED Installations in a Parking Garage Structure
Here Are 5 Reasons That We Provide The Best Solution For Your LED Lighting Needs!
- We can retro-fit any fixtures in a commercial or industrial setting.
- T-8 lights are available in 15, 18 & 20 watt options
- We have the best T-8 lamps on the market, all customizable to fit your needs.
- Sensors can be added to the installation which can decrease your consumption by more than 66 percent.
- Custom LED lights can be made from 7 watts up to 200 watts or greater if required.
Here Are Some Facts About LED Lights
- LED lights are on average 75% more efficient than traditional light sources.
- The average user will see a Return of Investment in 12-18 months or less after changing to LED lights.
- LED lights render color better than traditional lights and produce less heat. This can also reduce your energy bill by reducing the energy needed to cool down a space.